1. Belt running off-center around the tail pulley and through the loading area:
Install training idlers on the return run prior to tail pulley.
2. Off-center loading or poor loading:
Adjust chute to place load on center of belt; Discharge material in direction of belt travel at or near belt speed.
3. Buildup of material on idlers:
Remove accumulation; Improve maintenance, install scrapers or other cleaning devices.
4. Idlers or pulleys out-of-square with center line of belt:
Readjust idlers in affected area.
5. Conveyor frame or structure crooked:
Straighten in affected area.
6. Idler stands not centered on belt: Readjust idlers in affected area.
Contact: Steven Cao
Phone: +86 15097752737
Tel: +86 0312 5308005
Company: Zhuoli Machinery Co.,Ltd
Add: 3934 Tower3,Weilaishi building,Xiongan New Area.Baoding city,China