During the operation of the belt conveyor, the conveyor idlers often have abnormal noise and periodic vibration. The main reason for the noise is that the wall thickness of the seamless steel pipe is uneven, the centrifugal force is large, and the noise is generated, on the other hand, during the processing of the conveyor idler, the center of the bearing holes at both ends deviates greatly from the center of the outer circle, which will also generate a large centrifugal force and generate abnormal noise, especially the return conveyor idler, because of its long length and heavy weight, the noise is relatively large.
In addition, the noise of the conveyor idler bearing is also one of the important reasons, so what causes the noise of the bearing to be too loud?
The noise of the raceway of the bearing refers to the noise generated by the rolling body of the bearing rolling in the raceway when the bearing of the conveyor idler rotates at a high speed. For the sound frequency of the raceway of the bearing, its value is relatively large. In the following, the reasons for the phenomenon of conveyor idler bearing raceway noise are mainly analyzed.
1. The diameter of the balls in the conveyor idler bearing is uneven, which is caused by friction with the inner and outer rings during operation.
2. During the assembly process of the conveyor idler, due to the lack of professional installation tools or other reasons, the bearing is unevenly stressed in the process of combining with the bearing house, resulting in irregular noise of the bearing.
3. If the clearance of the bearing is too small, the noise of the raceway will increase with the decrease of the radial clearance.
4. Since the working surface of the inner and outer rings is uneven during bearing production, even if the unevenness is very slight, it will affect the rolling of the rolling elements and cause the appearance of raceway noise.
5. The total sound pressure level of the conveyor idler bearing raceway sound is inversely proportional to the rigidity of the bearing, that is, the smaller the bearing rigidity, the greater the total sound pressure level of the raceway sound.
6. The faster the running speed of the conveyor idler is, the total sound pressure level of the raceway sound of the bearing will increase accordingly.
7. The viscosity of the lubricant also has an important impact on the total sound pressure level of the bearing of the idler, and there is an inverse relationship between them, that is, the lower the viscosity of the bearing lubricant, the higher the total sound pressure level generated. For the grease lubrication method, its noise is also directly related to the viscosity of the grease and the shape and size of the soap fiber.
The size of the raceway noise is related to the noise of the entire conveyor idler, so the noise of the raceway must be strictly controlled. There are two main methods: one is to improve the machining accuracy of the conveyor idler bearing, but it should be known that even if the best There will also be slight geometric errors on the working surface of the advanced manufacturing technology, which will cause the inherent vibration of the rolling elements and the raceway surface. The second is the improvement of the lubrication conditions in the conveyor idler bearing.
Contact: Export Department
Phone: +86 15097752737
Tel: +86 0312 5308005
Company: Baoding Zhuoli Machinery Co.,Ltd
Add: 3934 Tower3,Weilaishi building,Xiongan New Area.Baoding city,China